As the new year gathers pace, TID Informatik GmbH will shortly release its 2019 highlight, version 2020 of CATALOGcreator® and ExportDynamic, featuring a wealth of new features. Updating to this latest version of the standard software for spare part catalogs and service information systems will give you access to numerous new and innovative functions. Learn more about the innovations and improvements of the new version.
Highlights in CATALOGcreator® 2020:
- Integration of the new B2B web shop with registration, shopping-cart management, flexible discount management, order history, and much more
- The new Offline Sync module synchronizes offline catalogs (e.g. local catalogs by service technicians)
- Integration of plug-in-free 3D viewers based on WebGL (also mobile)
In addition to these major highlights, you will enjoy many other innovations when you update to our latest release. The goal TID and its developers pursue with every new release is to combine innovations with the best user experience. Our final product, CATALOGcreator®, meets exactly this requirement.
- A new mass-processing mode improves publication performance for catalogs
- Enhanced browser support and performance for the offline application (e.g. better 3D WebGL support)
- The page-selection feature accelerates load times of many data records
Benefits for Publication
- Updating of catalog meta-data has been made easier
- The new project management allows flexible control of source projects in the spooler application
- The new setup routine makes installations faster and easier
Security and Privacy
- “Two-factor token protection” at log on
- New CAPTCHA function at registration
- GDPR adjustments
Updating to the latest release of CATALOGcreator® 2020 provides a wealth of new features and improved applications.
Seize the opportunity to learn more about the new release during our cDAY 2019 on May 22 and 23 this year. You will have the chance to talk to TID product developers and sales representatives and seek advice.
Click here for the new release 2020 brochure (pdf):
We will be happy to tell you more about release 2020 and updating to CATALOGcreator® 2020. Our sales team is looking forward to your questions: email@example.com
Register directly via one of the links below to our webinar dates to discover the latest version of CATALOGcreator®. Take the opportunity to address your questions to us directly afterwards.
Webinars (English) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/2751453478251090177
April 8 + 12 + 22 + 26 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Webinars (German) https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/7954062125421937665
April 8 + 12 + 22 + 26 from 11:00 am to 12:00 pm